Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Ms Yvonne Yeung Kin-ha
Ms Yvonne Yeung is the Chief Executive of Hong Kong Young Women’s Christian Association, and proactively explores innovative services to meet with the ever-changing social needs. Services provided by Hong Kong YWCA include youth development, women service & family service, Christian ministry, membership service, elderly service, early childhood education, career development & continuing education, social business & Y Hospitality etc.
Previously she had worked as a Financial Consultant in banking industry and later established a leading social enterprise to create job opportunities for disadvantaged people. She has been actively engaging in enhancing social impact via cross-sector collaboration. Her volunteer services include Member of Executive Committee, Chairperson of Standing Committee on Sector & Capacity Development, Chairperson of Assessment Committee for Membership Application, and Member of Specialized Committee on Sector Finance of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service, Non-Official Non-Executive Director of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority, Advisor of Our Hong Kong Foundation, Member of Advisory Committee on Enhancing Self-Reliance Through District Partnership Programme of Home Affairs Department, Ex-officio Member of the Advisory Committee of Jockey Club Community eHealth Care Project, Member of Ray Bakke Centre for Urban Transformation (RBC) Committee, and Member of the Advisory Board of the HKUST Division of Integrative Systems and Design. She was also ex-Associate Member of the Central Policy Unit, Member of the Women's Commission and Member of the Corruption Prevention Advisory Committee of the Independent Commission Against Corruption. She was awarded as the JESSICA Most Successful Women 2022.
Ms Yeung holds a master degree in Business Administration and a bachelor degree in B.S. Business Administration and B.A. Psychology. Afterwards she completed the Executive Education “Strategic Perspective in Non-profit Management” at Harvard Business School, Harvard University and “Measuring & Improving the Impact of Social Organizations” at Singapore National University Business School.
Term of Office: 1/5/2022 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.