Principles Adopted by the Urban Renewal Authority in Property Acquisition
This web page briefly outlines the Urban Renewal Authority ("URA")'s principles in the acquisition of properties from owners affected by URA's urban renewal projects.
- Principles Adopted in Property Acquisition (Other than Industrial Properties)
- Principles Adopted in Property Acquisition (Only Applicable to Properties developed under the Civil Servants' Co-operative Building Society Scheme)
- Industrial Building Redevelopment Pilot Scheme Project (Only Applicable to Project IB-2:SSP at Yu Chau West Street)
- Elderly Domestic Owner-Landlords Compassionate Allowance
- Allowance for Surveyor's Fees