Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Ms Ivy Chua Suk-lin
Ms Ivy Chua is a practicing accountant in Hong Kong, a fellow member of the Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute and the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong. She is also the past president and council member of the Society of Chinese Accountants & Auditors. Ms Chua holds a Master of Business Administration from University of Warwick and holds a number of overseas professional qualifications, including Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Fellow member of the Chartered Governance Institute. Ms Chua was appointed as a committee member of Securities and Futures Commission Process Review Panel and panel member of Securities and Future Appeals Tribunal and previously a committee member of Disciplinary Panel of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Ms Chua is currently a partner, Head of Audit and Insolvency & Restructuring Department of Crowe (HK) CPA Limited. Ms Chua has extensive experience in auditing, taxation, internal control, insolvency and restructuring.
Term of Office: 1/5/2019 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.