Ms Carolin Fong Suet-yuen
Ms Carolin Fong Suet-yuen is a professional architect. She was appointed as Executive Director of the URA with effect from October 2022. Before joining the URA, she was the Director of Estates of the Hong Kong Baptist University from 2019 to 2022, the Director and Head of Sustainability of DLN Architects (HK) Ltd. from 2009 to 2019, and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Architecture of the University of Hong Kong from 2007 to 2009.
Ms Fong obtained her master’s degree in Environmental Design in Architecture from the University of Cambridge. She is a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects, Registered Architect and Authorized Person, and holds the qualification of the PRC Class 1 Registered Architect.
Term of Office: 3/10/2022 - 2/10/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.