Non-Executive Directors (non-official)
Mr William Chan Fu-keung, BBS
Mr William Chan was a member of the Executive Directorate and the Human Resources Director of MTR Corporation Limited. He was responsible for human resource management, training and development, talent management for over 30,000 employees in Hong Kong and overseas. Prior to joining MTR, he held senior management positions in the public, commercial and utility sectors, including the Government, the Hong Kong Productivity Council, Hutchison Whampoa Limited and Hong Kong Telecommunications Limited.
During his employment, Mr Chan had served in a number of Government Statutory and Advisory Committees, including the Standing Committee on Disciplined Services Salaries and Conditions of Service, Pension Appeal Panel and Committee on Labour Relations under Labour Advisory Board.
Having worked for MTR for 23 years, Mr Chan retired in 2012. After retirement, Mr Chan was still active in community service. He was a Board Member of Hospital Authority from 2012 to 2018, and the Chairman of Tuen Mun Hospital Governing Committee from 2014 to 2020.
Currently, Mr Chan is the Director of CUHK Medical Centre, Independent Non-Executive Director of two listed companies, Stella International Holdings Limited and Analogue Holdings Limited. He is a member of Grantham Hospital Governing Committee, and member of the Remuneration Committee of West Kowloon Cultural District Authority. Mr Chan obtained a Bachelor of Social Science degree from the University of Hong Kong in 1971. He received the Bronze Bauhinia Star Award in 2014 for his meritorious community service and enhancement of professional human resource management standard in Hong Kong.
Term of Office: 1/12/2020 - 30/11/2026
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.