Non-Executive Directors (Official)
Director of Lands
Mr Andrew Lai Chi-wah, JP
Mr Andrew Lai joined the Administrative Service in July 1992. He served in various bureaux and departments, including the former City and New Territories Administration, the former Planning, Environment and Lands Branch, the Housing Department, the Civil Service Bureau and the Home Affairs Department.
He was Deputy Commissioner for Innovation and Technology from February 2009 to April 2012, Deputy Director of Environmental Protection from April 2012 to July 2016, and Deputy Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury (Treasury) from August 2016 to August 2020. Mr Lai has been Director of Lands since 5 August 2020.
Term of Office: 1/5/2001 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.