Non-Executive Directors (Official)
Deputy Director of Home Affairs (2)
Miss Vega Wong Sau-wai, JP
Miss Vega Wong is currently the Deputy Director of Home Affairs. Prior to this, Miss Wong has been in various directorate positions in a number of departments, including the Assistant Director of the Home Affairs Department and Assistant-Director General of the Trade and Industry Department, etc.
Term of Office: 1/5/2016 - 30/4/2025
Notes for Members of the Public Viewing the Register of Interests
Declared by Members of the Board of Urban Renewal Authority (URA)
- The register of interests declared by Members of the URA Board is made publicly accessible in line with requirements in the Urban Renewal Strategy concerning public accountability and transparency.
- The information in the declaration form is provided by a Member of the URA Board for the purpose of disclosure of interests in accordance with the requirements in Section 7 of the URA Ordinance. Usage of such information must be confined to such purpose.
- The information in the form must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any rights of the URA and its Board Members.
- The personal data in the form must not be used for direct marketing activities and/or dissemination or circulation of publicity or advertising materials. The data must not be for sale, or exchange for any benefit, or any other commercial purposes.
- By clicking the “Accept” button below, you unconditionally agree to the terms in paragraphs 2 to 4 above.