Invitation to tender for development of URA's Chi Kiang Street/Ha Heung Road project in To Kwa Wan
The Urban Renewal Authority (URA) today (Wednesday) invited a total of 17 property developers to tender for the joint development of the Chi Kiang Street/Ha Heung Road project in To Kwa Wan.
The project site is about 930 square metres and upon completion is expected to deliver a total gross floor area of about 8,380 square metres for an estimated total of 116 residential units, together with the provision of commercial space of about 1,400 square metres. The URA plans to provide about 50% of the total number of residential units in this project with a saleable area of about 46.5 square metres, i.e. about 500 square feet.
Following the expression of interest exercise which was closed on 6 January 2012, a tender review panel under the URA Board has decided to invite 17 interested property developers for tender (full list at annex), after taking into consideration their experience and financial strength to undertake the development in accordance with the requirements and criteria set by the Authority.
All tender submissions should reach the URA Headquarters at 26/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, 15 February 2012.
List of the Companies / Consortium invited to submit tenders
- Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited
- Consortium of Chevalier International Holdings Limited* (50%)
and Golden Code Development Limited (50%)
*As Lead Member
- China Overseas Land & Investment Limited
- Chuang's Consortium International Limited
- Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited
- Emperor International Holdings Limited
- Henderson Land Development Company Limited
- HKR International Limited
- K. Wah International Holdings Limited
- Kerry Properties Limited
- Kowloon Development Company Limited
- New World Development Company Limited
- Sino Land Company Limited
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited
- Wang On Group Limited
- Wheelock and Company Limited
- Wing Tai Properties Limited